Saturday, May 11, 2013

Birthday Parties

Every year I have trouble deciding what I should do for my birthday, so today I will give you guys some ideas. 
First decide a theme depending on age. And the time of year also is a weighing impact. For teenagers with winter birthdays (like me) it may be extremely difficult to have a birthday party outside of your house if you live in a cold climate. So maybe you can go see a movie or even have a movie night at your house.Ice skating is fun too! Or invite a couple friends and go to a hotel for a night. That way you can enjoy swimming.. just indoors! For summer birthday, there is a wider range of choices. You can have a pool party, go to a water or theme park, or an outdoor barbecue, just to name a few. For fall and spring birthdays camping and/or fire pits are always a hit. 
hope this helped! 

No comments:

Post a Comment